Work with us!
Here you will find all of our latest job related information, vacancies and such.
Each year we search for new additions to our experienced crew of guides and sales people.
Our mandatory entry level guide training starts in April and our season runs from May through September.
- We are looking for driven, independent hard working individuals that share our love for the outdoors.
- Rescue Team experience is recommended but not obligatory.
- Previous guiding experience and languages will benefit you in your application.
- Extensive Outdoor, Mountaineering and/or climbing experience is required.
- Extended Drivers License for large bus is required.
- Previous Glacier travel is highly recommended.
- First Aid training is required and a valid Wilderness First Responder Certificate will greatly benefit you.
- We are looking for driven, very organized, independent hard working individuals.
- Previous sales experience required.
- Multiple languages will greatly increase your chances of work - fluent English required.
- Extended Drivers License recommended but not obligatory.
The sales position is based out of Skaftafell about 4 hours from Reykjavík, shifts are about 1 week long with 3-4 days off between shifts. All food and board are provided.
Each year our group operators numbers grow and we celebrate the opportunity to work with groups of all sizes from all over the world. Please contact us for our brochure, sales manual and your group rates.
Reach us by:
Phone: +354 571-2100 or Cell: +354 659-7000