If you are interested in booking a helicopter tour please contact us for further details.
We are very flexible and if the weather forecast is not looking promising at the time of your booked tour we:
a. Try to change the time on the same day (e.g. go in the afternoon instead of the morning).
b. Offer you to go on a different date (e.g. they day before or the day after).
c. If options A and B do not work for you we always give a full refund!